Gramercy Pilates Fitness
51% Off Classes and Private Sessions
Featuring tons of sunlight, an open floor plan, and rustic exposed brick, the 2,500 square foot loft space at Gramercy Pilates Fitness is private, clean, and has state of the art equipment. The beloved studio offers both Pilates and Gyrotonic sessions with a variety of over 60 weekly classes. Classes are limited to only 6 people maximum, ensuring personal trainer attention.
At Gramercy Pilates Fitness, the focus is not only on a series of exercises; it's an education in body awareness and a way of life. Pilates has developed a serious cult following, and with good reason. The exercise regime helps you develop ease of movement, good posture, strength, balance, and flexibility, not to mention lean muscle and core strength.
With today’s deal, choose from two options at the Gramercy studio:
$69 for 4 Beginner or Intermediate Classes. Perfect for all levels, choose from any of the 60 group classes Gramercy Pilates Fitness offers per week, making it easy to work around even the busiest of schedules. And with only 4-6 people per class, you’re guaranteed to get the extra attention you and your body need.
$99 for Two Private Pilates Sessions with a Studio Director. For those in need of personal attention, these one-on-one sessions with the highly trained Studio Directos are tailored to specifically suit your needs.
- Purchase this offer and receive a unique voucher code in your inbox.
- Go to gramercypilatesfitness.com and click on “View Our Classes and Sign Up Here.”
- Create a username and password.
- Email your voucher code to email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation, and then you are ready to schedule your class online.
- Not redeemable with other offers.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid for new and existing customers.
- You have 3 months to redeem.
- Once you book the first lesson, you have 6 weeks to use this offer package.
- Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9 a.m.-3 p.m.