$24 Sandwiches and Cocktails for Two
Tucked away in the back of the Swarovski Crystalized store, this quiet and elegant little café offers the perfect escape from the busy streets of Soho. With Café Kristall, Kurt Gutenbrunner, the Austrian star behind Café Sabarsky, has teamed up with Francis Reynard to bring an all-star menu of Austrian favorites to downtown New York. Known for refined starters like Butternut Squash Soup, as well as heartier mains like Wiener Schnitzel, Veal Sliders, or Roasted Red Snapper with local market vegetables and tomato gazpacho, the wide ranging menu at Café Kristall offers a modern take on Austrian favorites.
With today’s deal, you can sample some of the best flavors the menu has to offer. For just $24 you and a friend will get your choice of 4 gourmet open-faced sandwiches and 2 signature cocktails. At 33% off you'll savor in combinations like Chicken & Foie Gras with a port wine reduction, Smoked Salmon with horseradish cream and capers, or Eggs on Eggs with quail eggs and smoked paprika.
Please print and present voucher at time of redemption
- Valid for cocktails and sandwiches Only.
- May not be included with happy hour specials
- Reservations recommended and subject to availability
- 21+ to consume alcohol; valid ID required
- Tax & Gratuity not included. Please tip on full value of check.
- Must redeem with 1 guest.
- Entire voucher must be used in 1 visit
- Value $36
- Discount 33%