Kyotofu Dessert Bar & Bakery
36% Off Cocktails, Appetizers and Cupcakes
With three stars from NY Mag’s Underground Gourmet, Japanese dessert bar Kyotofu is not to be missed. NY Mag voted the whimsical Hell’s Kitchen hotspot the “Best New Restaurant in NYC” (2007) and, perhaps even more importantly, “New York’s Best Cupcake.”
Inspired by Kyoto tofu artisans, Kyotofu is re-inventing dessert, with surprising and irresistible results. Focusing on the flavors of Japan with the graceful introductionof tofu into its menu, Kyotofu will turn even the most hardened carnivores into soybean enthusiasts.
With today’s deal, sample the best that Kyotofu’s inspired menu has to offer. Get 40% off 4 signature cocktails, an appetizer to share, and two cupcakes. One of New York City’s best date spots, this is the perfect way to get out on the town. Sip sparkling sake infused with rosehip and hibiscus while devouring the matcha tofu cheesecake or polish off a pomegranate mojito, while sampling panko crusted tiger shrimp croquettes. The best part is that you’ll end the night with two of the Best Cupcakes in New York City.
- Purchase offer and receive unique voucher code.
- Print and present voucher to redeem.
- Offer valid to dine in bar area only
- No substitutions
- Tax and tip not included.
- 20% tip will be included on your bill at the end of dining.
- No reservations, just walk in
- Offer good for all hours of operation
- Must be 21 or older to consumer alcohol
- Voucher good for up to 2 people
- Value $65.50
- Discount 36%