50% Off Take-Home Thanksgiving Dinner David Burke at Bloomingdales
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and between to-do lists, grocery lines and hours spent over the stove, it can be a lot to take on. With today's deal you can hang up your apron and let a world-renowned chef do the work for you.
Known for his whimsical and inventive dishes, James Beard award-winner David Burke will cook up a three course feast, that includes an appetizer, a turkey, six sides, and dessert. All you you have to do is pick up your gourmet meal, pop it in the oven, and serve with style. You’ll have a whole lot more to be thankful for come this year’s holiday when you can sit back and relax.
For $149 you’ll bring home a Thanksgiving feast that includes everything you’ll need to host 6-8 of your nearest and dearest. You’ll get:
* Butternut Squash Soup
* Cornbread Stuffing
* Mixed Garden Vegetables
* Mashed Sweet Potatoes
* Cranberry Sauce
* One Whole Uncooked Fresh Turkey (10-12 lbs)
* Burke’s Turkey Marinade
* Diced Carrots, Celery and Onions for the Pan
* Six Rolls for Next Day Sandwiches
* One Dozen Cheesecake Pops
Includes the pan for roasting the turkey and detailed directions for the perfect preparation.
Dinners can be picked up at David Burke at Bloomingdale's on November 21 from 10 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Please call to reserve your dinner and arrange for a pick-up time. Any dinners not picked up on November 21 will be donated to charity.
- Call 212.705.3800 to order your Thanksgiving Dinner Package and mention your voucher.
- Pick up Wednesday November 21, 2012. 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Print and present voucher when picking up
- Show voucher to hostess so they know to give guest this menu.
- Present voucher to server when your bill comes.
1000 Third Avenue
(Entrance on East 59th Street) New York, NY 10022
- Must pick up WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 21
- All food not picked up by 7:00 PM on November 21st will be donated to charity.
- No cash back.
- Call to order your Thanksgiving Dinner Package
- Offer is available at Bloomingdales location only
- The turkey is uncooked and customers will need to cook
- Offer expires on 11/21/2012
About David Burke at Bloomingdale's