61% Off Classes & Private Sessions Chelsea Movements
Chelsea Movements is a well-loved boutique Pilates and Gyrotonic studio located close to the Flatiron. The airy studio offers a variety of private, semi-private, and group classes seven days a week, using state-of-the-art reformers, towers and chair equipment. Pilates has developed a serious cult following, and with good reason. The exercise regime helps you develop ease of movement, good posture, strength, balance, and flexibility, not to mention lean muscle and core strength. With today’s deal choose from three options at the beloved studio:
$49 for Three Pilates or Gyrotonic classes or $69 for Five Classes. Perfect for all levels, clients can choose from any of the group classes offered each day, making it easy to work around even the busiest of schedules. And with only 3-5 people per class, you’re guaranteed to get the extra attention you and your body need.
Or, if you’re looking for a little more one-on-one time, get Two Private Sessions for $105. For those in need of personal attention, these one-on-one sessions are tailored to specifically suit your needs. You’ll meet with one of the highly trained certified instructors to create a session focused on you.
*Please note that starting mid-March, Chelsea Movements will be moving to a new studio located a few blocks away at 231 West 18th Street (see map). This offer is valid at both locations.
- Email email@example.com
- Mention your Deal, First and Last Name, Voucher #, and which package you purchased.
- Must print and bring in voucher to your first class.
- New clients only, defined as haven't visited the studio within the last year.
- All classes must be redeemed by same client.
- Reservations required for all classes.
- Class space based on availability.
- Voucher valid for option purchased only.
- Voucher expires 3 months from purchase.
- In mid March 2013 location will be changing to 231 West 18th Street, NYC 10011.
53% Off 3 Pilates and Gyrotonic Classes
61% Off 5 Pilates and Gyrotonic Classes
45% Off 2 Pilates or Gyrotonic Private Sessions
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.