64% Off Including Tastings from Vosges, Jacques Torres, MarieBelle & More Chocolate Walking Tour
Starting at MarieBelle Fine Chocolate on Broome Street, this downtown dessert tour also features Vosges, famous for its unique flavor collaborations, handmade retro sweets at Kee's Chocolates, and the cavernous wonderland that is Jacques Torres, a NY Mag Critic’s Pick. The perfect way to spend a brisk autumn day, you'll get to savor the best confections New York has to offer, all while stroling through scenic Soho. Choose from two sessions,12:30 – 2PM or 3:30 – 5PM, any Saturday between October 5th and December 28th.
Don’t let your sweet tooth miss out on this truly decadent experience!
- Visit iAdventure.com and select the event you purchased tickets for - Click Buy Now
- Select the date you would like to attend from the drop down menu (if applicable)
- Select the quantity of 1 ticket from the drop down menu (tickets must be redeemed one at a time)
- Click "Enter Promotional Code" - Type in your code and click Apply
- You should see your total amount come down to $0 (zero) - Click Order Now
- Fill in all your information and click Pay Now. *DO NOT ENTER CC INFO*
- Once this is all processed, print your ticket and present it upon arrival for admission
- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your tour leaves so you can register with the tour guide.
- All items to taste are subject to change
- Kids under 5 are FREE
- Tours are approximately 90 minutes long
- Rain or Shine! Tour leaves promptly at 12:30PM & 3:30PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour leaves.
- Reservation cancellations are required at least 48 hours prior to the event. Cancellation requests less than 48 hours prior to your reservation will not be honored and will result in the loss of your voucher.
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.