50% Off Drinks, Music and More Duplex Piano Bar
A New York magazine critic’s pick, Duplex Piano Bar and Cabaret is a West Village gem. Hidden behind quaint French doors on a bustling corner, Duplex is the city’s oldest cabaret theater. Originally opened in the ‘50s, this raucous neighborhood favorite houses a legendary stage, where Joan Rivers and Woody Allen performed in early in their careers. Offering a little somethign for everyone, at Duplex, you can enjoy some cozy drinks with friends or an entire evening of entertainment without the lines or prices found uptown. In addition to the well-appointed and well-stocked bar downstairs, there’s a minimalist stage upstairs, which generally hosts two or three shows every night. Performers give audience members more than their money’s worth, often showcasing unique, first-time acts as well as popular continuing shows and revivals.
With today’s deal, get 50% off at the legendary cabaret and bar. Pay just $25 and get $50 to spend on drinks for you and your friends at this Greenwich Village institution.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions.
- Can be used towards admission for cabaret
- Valid for beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
About The Duplex Piano Bar
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.