$49 Jazz Sail around the Manhattan Harbor Including a Complementary Cocktail Manhattan By Sail
With full views of the moonlit Manhattan skyline and top-quality music to keep you entertained, this is a truly rare experience, and the perfect way to enjoy the last days of summer. Jazz sails take off every Wednesday at 9:45pm (through September). Tickets are limited, so don’t miss out!
Check out a video of the latest Jazz sail here: http://vimeo.com/70144614
- Please visit www.manhattanbysail.com/jazz to book a specific date to sail and confirm you reservation. Select the number of tickets that you would like to reserve and enter the redemption code NYM_JAZZ13.
- Proceed to the billing information page and enter your NY Mag voucher number(s) into the boxes marked Voucher 1, Voucher 2, etc. You will not need to enter any credit card information.
- Plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time and stop by the Manhattan by Sail/Clipper City ticket booth located on Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport to exchange your voucher for a boarding pass. If you have not checked in 10 minutes prior to the departure time, you risk losing your space on the boat. You must have a boarding pass with you in order to board the Clipper City.
- Take the 2, 3, 4, 5, A or C train to Fulton Street. Walk East on Fulton Street to South Street Seaport. You can find a map of the Manhattan By Sail Ticket Booth here.
- Please arrive no later than 9:00pm on the evening of your Jazz Sail.
In the event of a cancellation by the Captain of the Clipper City or Shearwater due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, customers will be rescheduled at no additional fee. Refunds are not offered.
If you wish to reschedule your sail, the following policy applies:
- Customer may call 212.619.6900 x 1 to reschedule up to 24 hours prior to departure time, based on availability, at no additional charge. (48 hours for groups of 10 people or more; 1 week notice for groups of 30 or more)
- Within 24 hours, a $10 per passenger surcharge will be applied
- MBS must be informed of a reschedule no less than 1 hour before departure time or customer will forfeit their reservation.