50% Off Food and Drinks Le Périgord
A New York magazine critic’s pick and Sutton Place landmark, Le Périgord has been New York’s go-to spot for fine French cuisine for over 45 years. With tuxedoed waiters and fresh-cut roses on every table, Le Périgord delivers an old world atmosphere to match its classic French dishes.
With today’s deal, pay $25 and get $50 to spend on food and drink at the beloved French restaurant. Savor dishes from classic escargot, to medallions of veal in a cream morrel mushroom sauce, or salmon fillet molded into the shape of a petite mignon, all precisely prepared and graciously served.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Can not be combined with any other offers or promtions, including Restaurant Week.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.