40% Off Dinner and Drinks Nino's Tuscany Steakhouse
The latest from Nino Selimaj, of Nino’s Positano and Osso Buco fame , this cozy spot just below Central Park serves impeccable dishes from its namesake region in Italy. Chef Jesus Salgero charms with plates at once rich and refined, and the brickwork and pastel-hued murals of the idyllic Tuscan countryside set a warm and elegant tone at this neighborhood favorite.
With today’s deal, pay $30 and get $50 to spend on dinner, drinks and more at this beloved spot. Savor starters like gnudi al burro e salvia, delectable helpings of ricotta, spinach, and Swiss chard served in a pool of melted butter with crisp-fried sage leaves. Or delight in mains like the Cornish hen, marinated overnight in rosemary, garlic, and white wine, and oven-roasted until golden and juicy. Other favorites include the veal shank, which is slow-braised with lemon, parsley, and garlic until fork tender and the Osso Buco Milanese with creamy saffron risotto.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issuance.
- Valid with a la carte menu only.
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem with iCityCerts card, which will be mailed to you. Email voucher not accepted.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions, including Restaurant week.
- Not valid on holidays.
About Nino's Tuscany Steakhouse
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.