57% Off Tickets Including Oysters, Drinks & More Oysterfest
Oysters have been taking the New York happy hour scene by storm. Now you can taste the very best the city has to offer at Oysterfest, brought to you by iAdventure.com, on Sunday April 28th. Savor the freshest coastal varieties, served on ice, fried up and more, all specially selected for this one-of-a-kind event.
With today’s deal, pay $34 for one ticket including two drinks and half a dozen oysters of your choice. Or bring a date and pay $60 for two tickets, including four drinks, and one dozen oysters to sample.
Choose from two sessions (12-3pm and 4-7pm) on Sunday April 28th. This year's Oysterfest is being held at New York magazine critic's pick Hudson Terrace, which boasts massive indoor and outdoor spaces, great music, stunning views of the Hudson River, and a menu of expertly mixed cocktails to complement your samplings. Choose from an extensive list of craft beers, wines, champagne and signature drinks. There's no classier way to enjoy a warm evening than savoring oysters, sipping on cocktails and taking in breathtaking views of the Hudson River.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Oysterfest"
- Include your name, voucher code and the session you would like to attend.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your tickets enclosed.
- Each voucher is good for number of people listed
- This is a 21+ event; valid ID required
- The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
Admission for One with Two Drinks & Half Dozen Oysters
Admission for Two with Four Drinks & One Dozen Oysters
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.