Up to 69% Off Blowouts, Styling & Haircuts Tomoko Shima Hair Salon
Wherever you find yourself this New Year’s Eve, one thing you can guarantee is that the best way to usher in the New Year is with a flawless blow-out, style or cut.
After honing her cutting and styling skills in Tokyo and Osaka, Tomoko Shima opened her top rated salon on 14th street and now has a second location on the UES. The cozy, serene spaces boast exposed brick walls, custom made chairs and a team of expert stylists. Shima is known for her blunt bobs and long, layered cuts using a dual wet and dry cutting technique—she shapes hair twice, first while wet, then meticulously snips strands while dry.
With today’s deal get up to 68% off a blow-out, style or cut from one of the salon’s expert stylists. Go sleek and straight with a Signature Blow-Out, or opt for soft curls or sultry waves with the Blow-Out & Style option. If you’re looking for a more dramatic change, opt for a Signature Haircut and conditioning treatment.
Email to schedule appointment and mention your deal and
voucher number. Will receive response within 24 hours.
Bring voucher to redeem.
For W. 14th St email: email@example.com
- Good for stylists 1, 2 & 3
- Good for Tuesday-Saturday, closed Sunday-Monday
- For blowdry/style option: Style includes curly/straight iron or hot curler. Up-do and pin setting may apply additional charge.
- Offer valid at Downtown Location Only
- New Clients Only-defined as haven’t been to salon within the last 6 months
- Offer can't be combined with any other offer.
- Tax and tip not included
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies-failure to cancel will result in your voucher considered used
- Blackout dates: Nov 21-23& Dec 23-25 , 2012. Dec 30-Jan 2, 2013
55% Off Cut, Deep Conditioning & Blow-Out
57% Off Cashmere Luminance Smoothing Treatment
52% Off Single Color Touch Up + NIGELLE HY Deep Condition
69% Off Blow-Out & Style
60% Off Signature Blow-Out
Refer A FriendTell your friends
How New York Deals Works
Everyone loves a deal. Thousands a day, on the other hand? Well, that's too much of a good thing. Every day, New York's editors source the best of the city's offerings and put together a very short list of our favorites, so you can spend your time enjoying incredible deals rather than sifting through them.